Tuesday, June 14, 2016

CTMH Card Class 6/14/16 & Dino Cards for dad

We made some great cards at Joyce's Close to My Heart class this afternoon.  I goofed up 2 of mine, 
but, with a few revisions, you can't even tell.  Or can you?
Can you guess which ones?

These 2 cards, above and below, are Designs by Marguerite.







***********
And here are a couple cards I made for Send a Smile 4 Kids.  
The stamps are CTMH.  
I'm not sure where I picked up the paper, but I knew it would be perfect for Father's Day Cards.  I love a nice plaid when I'm making guy cards.


 

Challenges:
Inky Chicks Challenge #68 - Father's Day or Male Card 
Bitten by the Bug Challenge - Father's Day/Masculine (The letters were cricut cut using the CTMH Art Philosophy Cartridge) 
Cards in Envy Challenge - No Girls Allowed
Crafty Cardmakers Challenge - For a Special Man
Crafty Boots Challenge - Masculine Cards

I just took a pan of brownies out of the oven and sat it here, on the table, to cool.  They smell soooo good.  I think I better finish this up and move to another room before the temptation  overcomes me!
 

16 comments:

  1. What a treat, 6 great cards, I cannot tell which cards you had to 'play' with. However, I have a motto for you which has stood me in good stead over the year - there are no mistakes in crafting only variations and original designs.

    Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set of cards! Such a fantastic "Guy" card! Thanks for playing in the challenge at Eureka Stamps this week!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Father's Day cards! Love the tartan and bones papers!
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whilst I am flattered that you have blatantly copied two of my designs, I wonder if you realise that it is good manners and appropriate to credit the designer (me). A bit sad and very much not the way I thought things were done at CTMH.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My apologies, Marguerite. I was not aware that 2 of these were your designs. I will update my blog and give you credit, as I did last week. I am not a CTMH consultant. This is a class that I attend. We are not always told the origin of the ideas for the cards we make.

      Delete
  5. Love your dinosaur card for our challenge! The dinosaur and the paper are great! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice Fathers Day cards! Love the dinosaur and papers! ❤️. Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday. Jane P DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card for Father's Day. Dinosaurs are Popular this year. Thx for joining bbtb2 this week

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute dinosaur Father's Day card! I too love a nice plaid for masculine cards. Thanks for sharing at BBTB2!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute and dinos are always awesome!!!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. All of your cards look wonderful. Your dinosaur card is such a perfect guy card with the papers. Love the bone paper, sentiment and the dinosaur. This is such a fabulous Father's Day card. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cards. All very nicely design and stamped. Thank you for playing this week's Eureka stamps challenge: for the guys. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great masculine card. Love the plaid background and a dinosaur is always fun! Thank you for joining our "For a Special Man" Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.
    :) Pam

    ReplyDelete
  13. A lovely card. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers Challenge. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  14. A fabulous bunch of cards. Love the one you entered into my challenge at CCM. The font is perfect for the dinosaur theme and in particular the sentiment.

    Thanks for sharing in my 'special man' challenge.

    Lin
    Crafty Cardmakers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.