Thursday, June 9, 2016

Joyful Stars June Close to My Heart Blog Hop

 photo JoyfulStarsBlogHopBadge3_zpsa824a544.jpg
Welcome to the Joyful Stars June blog hop, where a group of talented Close to My Heart consultants, and me, gather to share ideas with you in a fun blog hop.  

CTMH's  newest Seasonal Expressions catalog is full of new products.  For my card, I've used double sided paper from the Magical paper pack to make this fun Father's Day Card.



The opposite side of the striped paper is red with white polka dots.  The black bow ties are randomly stamped to make it a bit more interesting and masculine.
This new stamp set is called Day for Dad.



Now, since this is a blog hop you might have arrived here from Joyce Houck's blog.
Your next stop is Betty Locco's blog.  The hop is circular. So if you are just starting here, simply continue hopping until you find your way back, making the full circle.  If you get lost, the complete list of participants is on Joyce's blog.  I've made my way around the circle and I think you'll want to, too.


Challenges I am entering today....
Crafting for the Craic June Challenge - Something Masculine 
Inky Chicks Challenge #68 - Father's Day or Male Card


Don't forget to Hop On!

14 comments:

  1. Very nice, I like the bow ties stamped over the dots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute. I will be stamplifting this for my FIL's card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulously fun card, Debi! I love how you random stamped over the red dotted paper.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, I love everything on your card. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great design - love the over-stamping on the design paper. Thanx for playing along at Cardz 4 Guyz.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic card for Father's Day :-))
    Thank you so much for joining us at The Male Room!
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sentiment, great card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket, Claire DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great masculine card and I love the sentiment. Thanks for joining us in the One for the Boys challenge at Polkadoodles,
    Katrina x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Father's Day card! Thanks for the inspiring artwork using this awesome stamp and paper pack.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card thanks for joining us in Polkadoodles For the Boys challenge
    hugs Aly xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun fathers Day card. I love the big and little bow ties. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge. Katie-DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable masculine card. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.