Monday, June 13, 2016

A Glorious Day for Mojo Monday

We have another beautiful weather day today.  
I think I'll get this posted and then head out for a walk.

The image I wanted to use for this card was a bit large for the sketch.   But, basically, I followed the layout.

You may recognize this stamp as a Penny Black Design.  
The starburst frame and sentiment (and the confetti dots) are from Close to My Heart.
What coloring I did on the cat was with pencils.  The rest is paper pieced. 

Challenges for today: 
 
The Ribbon Girls June Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Birthdays 
Send a Smile 4 Kids Challenge - Anything Goes 4 Kids 
Sweet Stampin Challenge - Lots of Layers 
Crafty Catz Challenge #328 - Animal Magic
DRS Designs Challenge #230 - Birthday Bash
The House That Stamps Built DCC68 - Use 2 or more stamps (I used 4)
Stampotique Designers Challenge #248 - All Creatures Great and Small
Show Us Your Pussies Challenge #7 - Furrything Goes


15 comments:

  1. Nice card! Thanks for joining us over at Stampotique this week !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww love this, so cute! Thanks so much for joining in with our Stampotique challenge. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card, Debi! What a darling kitty and mouse. Wonderful lace and ribbon and your take on the sketch is superb. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debi
    Fabulous card ... Love the cute image....
    Thanks for joining us at PBSC blog hop...
    Hugs Sylvie xx
    If you follow me I have a nice stanp to win.. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable! Saw it over at SAS4KIDS.
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card!
    Thanks for joining us at Stampotique :)

    xx Arwen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute and such a sweet image. Love the way you used that sketch - fabulous :-D Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges :-D

    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute! Love that perfect pink bow! Thanks for playing at DRS Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for entering the Ribbon Girl June card challenge Debi with your adorable card - good luck!

    Anne x

    www.ribbongirl.co.uk
    www.learningtojive.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Om Gosh - this is soooooo cute! Love that image and how you matched it up with your papers and design. Wow. Thanks for joining us in the DRS Designs Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet,
    thanks for joining in with us at Stampotique :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, how adorable!! I love that starburst frame, it really makes the sentiment pop! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built. Sorry, I'm so late in leaving a comment, I won't even bother with excuses!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.