Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Tuesday Throwdown Challenge #297 with Robyn's Fetish

This week at Tuesday Throwdown Challenge we are 

 
and the theme is .... It's a Man's World.
I have chosen to use Choo Choo Charlie, a Robyn's Fetish digital stamp, for my card. 

Actually, I only used the engine of the train.  The digi has 2 cars attached, as you can see in my second card further down in the post.


Here's a closeup I took before the card was finished.  Same card but under different lighting.  I wanted you to see the Gold Wink of Stella on the engine trim and the embossing pattern in the CTMH fundamental paper.

Here is another card I made using the entire digi stamp. 



I hope you'll all hop over to Tuesday Throwdown to see the 

other wonderful cards my Team has made using a variety of digi stamps, generously supplied by Robyn's Fetish, to inspire you

to join in this week's challenge.
And feel free to do some browsing in the 
It's open 24-7! 

I am submitting the first card to these other fun challenges:
Love to Scrap Challenge #79 - It's a Boy Thing
Crafty Boots Challenge - Masculine Cards
Craft Your Passion Challenge #315 - Always Anything Goes
Cards in Envy Challenge - No Girls Allowed


******************** 
The Close to My Heart Joyful Stars June Blog Hop goes live on June 10th.  I hope you'll stop by. 

11 comments:

  1. Both so cute. Perfect for a little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love trains and trains on cards! Fabulous manly cards! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two great cards Debi. The train image is lovely and your deigns give is a great masculine feel. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both cards. The glitter adds a fun touch and I love the textured embossed clouds and fun colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two great cards. Love the track. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute. Love both of these cards. Thanks for joining us this fortnight at Melonheadz Friends. AJ MH DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a happy engineer and great idea for a masculine card. Thanks for your entry into our challenge at Love To Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card love the image fabulous train.
    Thank you for joining us at OLLCB
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm thinking Petticoat Junction! LOL Fab card, Debi.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.