Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Bugaboo Bingo & Colony Cards 2/21/2017

The pile of Easter cards I am making for SAS4K is growing.  It occurred to me that many of them feature Bugaboo Digi Images and I have yet to enter the February Bingo Challenge at Catch the Bug.  So, this card was made with their Bingo Challenge in mind.
 
Image is Egg Tulip Bunny from Bugaboo.

I'm hoping this closeup shows the glittery shine on the egg and bunny.

Challenges:
Catch the Bug February Bingo Challenge (using middle column: bugaboo image, red, sparkle)
 
Send a Smile 4 Kids Challenge - Easter/Spring Cards 4 Kids
Allsorts Challenge #403 - Anything Goes 
QKR Stampede Challenge #231 - Anything Goes or add some Sparkle or Bling


Here are the cards from today's card class:

Linda's cards:
front

inside

a fun step card

Joan's cards:

Oh my, did I get purple ink on my fingers!

Debossed the card front and filled in the igloo lines with black marker and the snow with a glitter pen.

 I'll miss these ladies when we head home next week.

6 comments:

  1. I like this bright and sparkly look1 Thanks for entering the QKR Stampede weekly Anything Goes challenge - with an optional twist of bling and sparkle. Dorothy S, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awhh! What a sweetie she is..LOve your background. Thank you so much for joining us this week at QKR Stampede
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, great image.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Anything Goes' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Allsorts with this lovely creation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for playing along with our Bugaboo Bingo Challenge, I hope you will join us again very soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.