Monday, February 24, 2014

Moooojoooo Monnnndaaaay

No my keys are not sticking.  
Today's Mojo Monday Sketch is for a Tall and Skinny Card. 
I flipped the sketch on its side and made the card I am entering longgggg and skinny. 


Using a CTMH Trifold Die Cut Card base 3.5" x 8", CTMH stamps and ribbon.

Papers are by Raspberry Roads Designs.  (Freebie from Quick Cards Magazine)

Inside of card
And here is the Mojo Monday Challenge 334 Sketch:

I am also entering this card in these challenges:
Allsorts Challenge Week #247 - Ladies Day
Through the Craft Room Door Feb 18th - 24th - Anything Goes
Feeling Crafty Challenge #25  - Dies and/or Punches(I punched the 3 circles)
Creative Fingers Challenge #24  - Anything Goes 

I finished another blanket and hat for my new great-granddaughter.  She wasn't due until March 3rd.  I thought I'd have it finished before she was born.  First babies aren't usually early.  Our little Laila was. 
I was just doing the ruffled edge when she arrived last week.  It's really soft yarn, purple, blue and just a bit of bright pink.   
Now I've bought some white, blue, and brown variegated yarn.  The next baby due in our family is going to be a little boy. 

10 comments:

  1. Love your card - what a neat style! My favourite colour combo too! Your baby blanket and hat are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely! Thanks for joining at Creative Fingers: Anything Goes with artbymiran
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really great card and stunning colours Debi.

    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    I would love it if you joined in my Spellbinder blog celebration here

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb Wallet, Debi, love the BP's you have used, love the design, many thanks for joining us at Feeling Crafty this month, best of luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your card but LOVE that cute blanket and hat for the baby. Now we need to see a photo of her modeling your creation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely idea for a card and all the papers are perfect, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That little hat is adorable! Congratulations on your new great-grandbaby!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, what a great take on turning the sketch! Great papers. I love the blanket! Makes me miss crocheting but there just isn't time for everything.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely creation! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.