Monday, February 24, 2014

Moooojoooo Monnnndaaaay

No my keys are not sticking.  
Today's Mojo Monday Sketch is for a Tall and Skinny Card. 
I flipped the sketch on its side and made the card I am entering longgggg and skinny. 


Using a CTMH Trifold Die Cut Card base 3.5" x 8", CTMH stamps and ribbon.

Papers are by Raspberry Roads Designs.  (Freebie from Quick Cards Magazine)

Inside of card
And here is the Mojo Monday Challenge 334 Sketch:

I am also entering this card in these challenges:
Allsorts Challenge Week #247 - Ladies Day
Through the Craft Room Door Feb 18th - 24th - Anything Goes
Feeling Crafty Challenge #25  - Dies and/or Punches(I punched the 3 circles)
Creative Fingers Challenge #24  - Anything Goes 

I finished another blanket and hat for my new great-granddaughter.  She wasn't due until March 3rd.  I thought I'd have it finished before she was born.  First babies aren't usually early.  Our little Laila was. 
I was just doing the ruffled edge when she arrived last week.  It's really soft yarn, purple, blue and just a bit of bright pink.   
Now I've bought some white, blue, and brown variegated yarn.  The next baby due in our family is going to be a little boy. 

10 comments:

  1. Love your card - what a neat style! My favourite colour combo too! Your baby blanket and hat are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely! Thanks for joining at Creative Fingers: Anything Goes with artbymiran
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really great card and stunning colours Debi.

    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    I would love it if you joined in my Spellbinder blog celebration here

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful tall card! Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Fingers!

    Mei
    LTC DT
    Anyone for Anya DT
    Stampavie and More DT
    Creative Fingers DT 

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb Wallet, Debi, love the BP's you have used, love the design, many thanks for joining us at Feeling Crafty this month, best of luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your card but LOVE that cute blanket and hat for the baby. Now we need to see a photo of her modeling your creation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely idea for a card and all the papers are perfect, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That little hat is adorable! Congratulations on your new great-grandbaby!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, what a great take on turning the sketch! Great papers. I love the blanket! Makes me miss crocheting but there just isn't time for everything.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely creation! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.