Saturday, February 8, 2014

Dahlia Fold Card + CTMH Card workshop 2/4/14

I wanted to make a special birthday card for a friend and decided on a dahlia fold.  I haven't made a dahlia fold card in quite a while, but they always turn out great.  For this one I used some retired CTMH paper with a 2 sided heart flowered pattern.  Hope she liked it.  Her birthday is tomorrow.  Have a great day Erin!!!

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

2 Sisters Challenge #173 - Embossing (I used my favorite SU embossing folder on the brown BG paper.)
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge #15 - Anything Goes
ABC Challenge - E is for Embellish
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper February Challenge
Feelin Crafty Challenge #25 - Dies and/or Punches (I used a scalloped circle punch for the 10 flower petals.)
Wags n Whiskers Challenge # 122 Bingo (Pink, Hearts,Red)
Dare to be Sassy Thursday Challenge #215 - Stop and Smell the Flowers
Ruby's Challenge #72 - Spots and Stripes


Here are the cards from Joyce's CTMH Card Workshop this past Tuesday.  I almost forgot to post them.




10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Design, love the colour combo, thank you for joining us over at Suzy bee's Bloomin Challenge, we would love you to join us again next week for another fun challenge...
    Hugs
    Suzy B~Owner~Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the folds of the dahlia. It makes a gorgeous card I may have to try this myslef. Thanks for joining us this week for "Stop & Smell the Flowers."
    Good Luck and come back and join us again.
    Karal SSD DT
    My Blog: Karals Creative Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's is absolutely BEAUTIFUL, Debi! Your friend Erin will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I got your email, I realized I forgot to tell you how lovely your CTMH workshop cards are as well - I especially love the embossing and the cute little owl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never seen a dalia fold card. Just beautiful. I will have to look up how to do this. Thanks for sharing over at Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge. Monica, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What gorgeous folding. Thanks for sharing your lovely card for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 15: anything goes - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT - thanks also for entering this into my Patterned Paper February challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! Thanks for playing along at 2 Sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the papers you chose to make the flower. So pretty! Thank you for joinig us at Sassy Studio Designs for our DTBST challenge. HUGS

    Kim
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. All fabulous cards, Debi, I am sure Erin will treasure her card forever, many thanks for joining us at Feeling Crafty this month, best of luck hun xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.