Tuesday, February 25, 2014

As Luck Would Have It....

I've used a Sparks Paper Smooches digi image and sentiment for this card, embossing, faux stitching, and some CTMH square durables.
Just a couple challenges for this card:
Card Mania Challenge #41 - Use a Sentiment
Digi Darla's Challenge #103 - Make It Masculine
Make My Monday Challenge - A Grown Up Card
Shopping Our Stash Challenge #140 - Heavy Metal
Through the Craft Room Door Challenge - Feb 25th to Mar. 3rd - Anything Goes

I'm thinking I might add a die cut "Hero" to the top of this card and add it to my pile of cards for Operation Write Home.

11 comments:

  1. Great card! I love that shamrock image! Would make a great OWH card! Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash for the "heavy metal" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute - I like how you embossed the patterned paper - great texture! Lovely card for OWH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card. What a lovely sentiment to go with the shamrock. Thank you for sharing with us at Make My Monday this week
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the embossed DP - nice touch! Super masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card, love the sentiment, thanks for stopping by my blog and good luck with the draws. Love your blog name, wow have I said that many times.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, LOVE it, Debi! Great embossing and the shamrock digi is perfect with that sentiment. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the embossing on the dp, I never think to do that! Thanks for playing at the Digi Darla challenge blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you embossed DP! The faux stitching is great!
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla’s

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful project! Embossing the DP was a good idea! Thanks for playing along with us here at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges. Good luck and hope you'll join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Clever image and sentiment!
    Thanks for joining us at TTCRD.
    xxxx
    Riette, DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.