Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Tuesday Throwdown

I am so excited.
***********
No, not because we got more snow!!!!
***********************
I've been asked to join the Design Team at Tuesday Throwdown Challenge Blog.

This week at Tuesday Throwdown we are 
 
 and it is a sketch challenge....
I chose to use the digital image Pretty Flowers from 
Robyn's Fetish for my first DT card.

I hope you'll all hop over to Tuesday Throwdown to see the 
other wonderful cards my Team has made to inspire you
to join in this week's challenge.

You don't even have to go out in the snow!

6 comments:

  1. That's beautiful, Debi! Love your bling! Big congrats on your new DT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty!!! I would have never thought to use that color combo but it's wonderful. Love your card!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debi you card is very pretty! I like the embossed dp and lovely color combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, love it, LOVE IT! Terrific papers and I love the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the embossed heart, Debi.... such a pretty card!
    xxx Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.