Monday, November 17, 2014

Atlantic Hearts Card for Beccy's Place

While I had the CTMH Pear & Partridge Paper out, I decided to do a second card for Beccy's Place Month of Holiday Cards Challenge.  This time I followed the sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
It's a real rainy and miserable day outside, so I had to do inside photos.  
Sorry.  I know they're not the best.

This card is being submitted to:
Beccy's Place Month of Holiday Cards Challenge - Day 10 - Wreaths
and
Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge # 82




**************************
 If you get a chance, please stop by the Pumpkin Spice Challenge beginning 11/15 and vote for my card.   Please!!!!  I'd love to add their badge to my sidebar!  Thank you!!!!
 



8 comments:

  1. This is magnificent, Debi! Love that simple wreath and the background dp you chose. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that wreath Debi... I'm a big fan of wreaths, especially country-style ones like this. I love the simple sentiment you used at the bottom of the image panel and I think you did a great job matching up with the cardstock and patterned paper. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Debi! That's my all time favourite wreath :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! My card was similar with that type of a wreath. Screams Christmas to me. Thanks for playing along with AHSC!

    Brandi R.
    AHSC DT member
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card.. I have always said I want that wreath stamp... thanks for joining us at the AHSC.
    LAura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card. That stamp set along with those papers are gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how it simple it is! Thanks for joining us at AHSC!
    Linda -DT
    www.scrappytherapy.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great, rustic looking card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.