Thursday, November 20, 2014

Inspiration

Inspired by a card on Pinterest by made by Stampin Mary, I used the fussy cut colored ants on bells image from Doodle Pantry on the top of this card and the DP sentiment on the bottom.  DP and black glitter trim are CTMH.  Another quick card and post as I'm headed to the hairdresser for highlights and a new do.  That's why I'm making cookies.  It's good to have a happy, alert hairdresser when you're getting a new do.  These chocolate, chocolate chip cookies should take care of both.  

I am submitting this card to:
Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards Day 19 - Get Inspired
Doodle Pantry November Challenge #52 - Any digi goes


The next question is.... Do I send this card to one of my aunts? or to one of my nieces or nephews from their aunt?  This might be a good one for little Ronin, my grand-niece, who calls me Aunt Silly.


Ta, Ta -  I'm off for a new do!  Wish me luck!

4 comments:

  1. How cute are these ants?! What an adorable image... I think little Ronin would be thrilled to receive this card from her Aunt Silly. You did a wonderful job using Mary's card for inspiration, what a great interpretation of her card. Good job, and good luck with the new do Debi!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic fussy cutting on the Ants and Bells, Debi! Love the CAS design. :-D Now, DT hat time -- Thanks for playing along in our Challenge #52 at Doodle Pantry this month and for using a DP image and sentiment. Good luck in the draw and enjoy your new set.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fussy cutting on the Ants and Bells. The card is so adorable. Hummm...never made anything for my hairdresser. Cookies wouldn't do because from the looks of her she doesn't eat...she all of 100pounds ..haha Anyhooooo....thank you for joining us in our Challenge #52 Doodle Pantry this month/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so adorable! Awesome cutting out too. How nice to make it for your hairdresser too. Thanks for entering Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 52 using a Doodle Pantry image!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.