Saturday, November 29, 2014

Christmas Baubles

Does it look like I stamped that blue ornament upside down?  Well, I was hoping to use this as a masculine card.  No offensive intended to any male crafters reading this, but I don't think most guys would notice.   This quick and simple card is my entry for Day 25 of Beccy's Place Month of Holiday Cards Challenge
Papers are from Bo Bunny and the stamps are all CTMH.

Other Challenges Include:
Completely Christhas Challenge #40 - Anything Goes + Something beginning with "s" (snowflakes & stamping)
Crafty Catz Challenge - Anything Goes
Speed Craft Challenge #7 - Anything Goes (I had this done in 12 minutes, so I had some extra time for some sponging.)


Next on today's agenda.... Cooking off the turkey carcass and getting the rest of the turkey leftovers packed up for the freezer.  First, I think I'll have a little sandwich!

7 comments:

  1. How fabulous is that holographic paper?! I love it Debi, and it seems to pick up all the other colours you've used on your card. I love the stamped sentiment and the cute little baubles too. I doubt that too many people would notice the upside down blue bauble... I didn't realise until I read your post! Great job.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty ornaments hanging from the branch...Thanks for joining Brown Sugar Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Your comment about the upside down bauble made me giggle :) Thank you for sharing it with us at Speed Craft! Ingrid xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for entering our Completely Christmas challenge 40 with your lovely creation - we hope we'll see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, the baubles are fantastic lol! Thank you for joining in with our challenge, well done in making your card in 12 minutes.
    Hope to see you on the next challenge.

    Mo:-)
    DT Speed Craft Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the stamp and the colours. This is a very pretty card.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz this week. Good luck and hope to see you back soon!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great masculine card and wonderful you had it finished in 12 minutes. Way to go!!

    Thanks for sharing with us at Speed Challenge.

    With smiles
    Laine
    DT - Speed Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.