Thursday, November 20, 2014

Quick Christmas - White +1

While waiting for the stove repair guy (aka messenger of doom) yesterday, I made several cards as I cleaned up my crafting area.  So today, in between baking cookies, I'll post one or 2.

This card simply uses CTMH stamps and a few bling.

The stamp is all one piece.  I carefully inked the bottom in black and then the top in red.  No masking.

I'll be adding this is my other entries at Beccy's Place Month of Holiday Cards Challenge (Day 13 - White + 1).





Would you believe that they no longer make the replacement burner I need for my stove?  The stove is only 20 years old!  That's the last Whirlpool/Kitchen Aid appliance I buy!

2 comments:

  1. Great job on your white with one card Debi, the stamp you used is fabulous. I was interested to read that you did it all in one go too... that's some careful inking!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job inking that rather complicated stamp, my friend! Love the CAS design.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.