Thursday, November 30, 2017

Birthday & CTMH Gift Card Class 11/28/17

Oh my!  I've been so busy making Christmas cards, and I just realized I needed to get a birthday card and an anniversary card in the mail TODAY!
The birthday card is for my sister-in-law who has a little wiener dog named Holly. 
*Challenges for this card are at the bottom of the post.

inside

The anniversary card is for my brother and his wife (different sister-in-law).
 And, I promised to post the gift card holders we made at Joyce's CTMH card class on Tuesday....



This is a cute little box for when you aren't mailing the gift card.

This view shows the unique shape.

Now I am going to quickly enter the birthday card in a few challenges and then go clean up the mess on my craft table.

Challenges:
Seize the Birthday Challenge -  Monochromatic

Our Badge 

Monochrome Magic Challenge #7 - Monochrome, twist: blue 

Grab The Blog Badge!   

Grab our Badge!

 Our banner for your blog
 

2 comments:

  1. Great cards. Love the blue and black birthday card. Thanks for playing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. Thanks for playing along with me this month and using the TWIST. Lisa Monochrome Magic

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.