Monday, November 6, 2017

Day # 6 of Beccy's Place Month of Holiday Cards

The 6th day of the Beccy's Place
just happens to be my birthday.  
To celebrate, in my own way, I have made a card using one of my favorite techniques...iris Folding.
Plus the patterned paper was a Freebie; I added Five glittery snowFlakes; and the image is Frank the Snowman, a Freebie from Beccy, which I Fussy cut.



Challenges:
Dream Valley Challenge #167 - Add a Sentiment 

And, now, since it's my birthday, 
I think I'll go find something Fun to do.

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Debi! May your birthday be filled with joy, surround by love ones and may all your heart's desires come true. P.S. - I really like the design elements of your card! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! I just printed directions for this iris card. It looks so beautiful in your photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Debi! Great idea to treat yourself to one of your favourite techniques on your special day.. it's nice that you had a chance to create too. You've done a fabulous job with your card, I love the iris folded snowflake. Great work!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Beccy's images, and your iris folding technique is fabulous! Than you for sharing with us at Dream Valley Challenge XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.