Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Day #29 of Beccy's Place Month of Holiday Cards

By my calculations, we have reached the end of the alphabet at Beccy's Place November Challenge.
For this "Z" challenge, I have made a Zipper card.
I'm not sure if I've ever made one of these before.
 I used a zigzag patterned scissors to cut the tear or zipper strip.
The colored digi image is from Beccy's Nativity set.
 The sentiment under the strip is a CTMH stamp.
 The papers are from CTMH, also.
I used a 2 way glue (also available from CTMH) on the strip.  If you let the glue dry on the paper before putting it on your card, it becomes repositionable.  So even though I have unzipped the strip for the photo, I can place it back in position and it will stick.

Challenges:

5 comments:

  1. I have never heard nor seen a zipper card before Debi, how fabulous! I love the idea of having a secret message under a zip panel... and wouldn't it be fun to receive one? Thanks for sharing it with me. Love it!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great design. Thanks for playing along at H2H.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zipper card was a new one for me. Love it and will try it out someday. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Ann-Marie
    TTCRD DT
    Annemi {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never heard of a zipper card before. lol It's always fun to see new and creative techniques. Thanks for playing along with the Heart 2 Heart challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card. I love the zipper technique, I may need to try this out. Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

    Brandi R.
    DT member H2H
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.