Sunday, November 12, 2017

Day #13 of Beccy's Place Month of Holiday Cards

The letter for today's challenge is "L".  
Beccy's free digital image Christmas Lantern will be perfect.
I also used some Light green background paper, a piece I found already stamped in last year's Leftover box, and CTMH Liquid Glass to give the appearance of actual glass in the lantern. 
The sentiment is a CTMH stamp.
The image was colored with markers, watercolor pencils, and gold Wink of Stella.

Challenges
QKR Stampede Challenge #269 - Touch of Gold 
Addicted to Stamps Challenge #157 - Use more than 1 stamp (I've used 2; a digital and an acrylic.)






I discovered why that piece of background paper was in the leftover box when I took the picture.  It is hard to see because the design is so faint, but either the sentiment or the music itself is upside down.  Oops!

6 comments:

  1. Great idea to use the liquid glass Debi, it adds a lovely shine to the card and gives the impression of real glass. I love the subtle music sheet print in the background and the wonderful piece of festive ribbon you used too. Great job!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debi, I absolutely love what you did with the lantern! The shine on the glass is wonderful. What a delightful design touch. OK, slipping on a DT hat now - I'm so tickled to see you playing in our "Anything Goes/Touch of Gold" challenge this week at QKR Stampede. We do appreciate our regular players. :-D
    NanaConnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful Christmas card with a lovely lantern! Thanks for joining our challenge at Addicted to Stamps. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another pretty card - that is such a good sentiment to use. Thanks for another entry in the QKR Stampede weekly challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Debi! This is just beautiful and with the liquid glass that you added I know it's even better in person. Thanks so much for joining my Glamorous Gold blog challenge :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I'm seeing this after being selected the winner for HIMCR challenge 326 super scraps. Congrats! Amazing creation!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.