Friday, November 3, 2017

Day # 3 of Beccy's Place Month of Holiday Cards


For Day 3 of the Month of Holiday Cards Challenge 
and the letter "C", 
I've designed a Card with Circles, a Corner die cut, and a Candle from Beccy's Place Digital Set Tied Up with String.
The background paper even has a few Conifer branches at the bottom. 

 I gave the card front a good spray of Frost Shimmer Spritz.  On the photo it sort of looks like the dust on most of my tables, but it is really glittery and pretty, unlike the dust on most of my tables.
 
Challenges:

Beccy's Place November Challenge -  Day 3 "C" 
Aud Sentiments Challenge #192 - Bingo + a Sentiment (I used the center column: Pattern Paper, Digi Image, and Stitched Circle Dies.)
 
Craft Rocket Challenge #43 - Christmas is Coming 
Crafty Hazelnut's November Christmas Challenge Extra - AG
Crafty Hazelnut's November Patterned Paper Challenge - AG

Off to work on a card for Day #4 - "D".  
You didn't honestly think I was going to go Dust, did you?

4 comments:

  1. I loved reading your description Debi, you gave me quite a chuckle! My dear friend always used to tell me that dust is a protective layer for your furniture and shouldn't be removed.
    You've done a great job with your "C" card, you've covered all your bases. I love the two circles in your design, the repetition is very pleasing to the eye. I also like the fabulous die cut corner you added, it's fabulous. Well done Debi... and stay away from that feather duster.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - and your description of the 'dust' really made me giggle!

    Thanks for playing along with our BINGO challeneg at Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely. Thank you for sharing at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Christmas card. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments and hope to see you again.
    Hugs, Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.