Thursday, November 16, 2017

Day #17 of Beccy's Place Month of Holiday Cards

Beccy has been wonderfully thoughtful in supplying inspiration words for the alphabetical challenges in her Month of Holiday Cards.  But, I didn't have to do a lot of thinking to come up with a "P" theme.  


I tilted this for the photo so you wouldn't see my reflection in the foil Paper.
I love using Wink of Stella to blend my watercolor Pencils. It looks like he has snow on his feathers.
This Popped Penguin, another of Beccy's digis, is Peering up at that 3 layer glittery star, with foam tape Popping each layer.  I colored him with Pencils and markers.  And, quite obviously, I used Paper, white cs, Patterned foil background Paper, glitter Paper and velum.  I also used a Piercing tool to Punch the holes for the brads. 

Challenges:
The 12 Months of Christmas Challenge #35- Anything Goes; optional Star Struck 
Naughty or Nice Challenge #45 - Walking in a Winter Wonderland 
2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge #8 - Anything Goes with a critter 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Lots of "P" ideas used in this card. I have this image in files. I forgot how cute he is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! I always love penguins on Christmas cards! Thanks for playing with us at Naughty or Nice, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing a great job with all your letters Debi, and your "P" card is no exception! Love the fabulous snowflake paper in the background, the colours are patterns are beautiful. I like that you've added some foam tape here and there for a bit of extra dimension. Well done.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is adorable! I love that background paper! Thank you for sharing it with us at Naughty or Nice Challenges! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.