Thursday, November 12, 2015

Day #12 All Caught Up at Beccy's Place

This Christmas card is for Day #12 in Beccy's Place Month of Holiday Cards.  The theme for Day #12 is Kraft Paper.  The combination of kraft with red is one of my favorites.  I've used some CTMH Pear and Partridge stamps and paper, which goes well with kraft, matching CS, and a kraft border strip.

Additional Challenges:
The House That Stamps Built DCC1111 - Focus on the Sentiment 
Allsorts Challenge Week 336 - Ribbons and Bows



7 comments:

  1. Lovely card.
    Thank you for sharing at my theme "ribbons and bows" over at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful card Debi, love the sentiment and background papers used.x
     { aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card. Thank you for joining CYP Anything Goes challenge.

    Tammi, Craft Your Passion DT
    makememories4life@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Debi... it looks fabulously vintage to me! I love the kraft with the red stamping, I agree that it's a great combination, I also love that wonderful background paper. Love it!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you joined us for "Focus on the Sentiment" at The House That Stamps Built. Good luck on your entry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty!! I LOVE the design on that sentiment stamp and your papers fit the sentiment perfectly! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love using kraft with a Christmas theme, and your card is adorable! So glad you played along with the challenge at The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.