Saturday, November 14, 2015

Day #14 Holly Card

The Month of Holiday Cards Challenge at Beccy's Place continues with a Holly theme for Day #14.  Beccy has a beautiful card on her blog for inspiration.  My card is relatively simple.  I've used some pretty holly paper, a digi image from Bugaboo Digital Stamps, and a pretty gold holly sprig which one of my friends gave me.  
Thanks, Judie.
front

inside (CTMH stamp)


Additional Challenges:
Well, it's Craft Show season.  Time to get ready.  My mother, granddaughter, and great-granddaughter have a schedule of places we'd like to visit today.  We've been doing this together for 40 years, adding Gaby to the group 22 years ago, and little Laila just last year.   

9 comments:

  1. i just love bugaboo images, this is just the cutest thanks for sharing at Pile it on

    Tina
    dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debi,

    What a cute card! She is one of my favorite images from Bugaboo. Thanks for playing at Jo's Scrap Shack!

    Happy crafting,
    Bridget

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Bugaboo stamp matches perfect with your card! Petra DT Beccy's Place

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Debi! I love the gold holly leaves. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable creation and love the papers and colours chosen.xx
     { aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet little image Debi, I love her holly wings. I also like the beautiful paper you used in the background and the fabulous gold holly sprig. Beautiful!
    I hope you and your family have a wonderful time at the craft show. It was so lovely to read that your mother all the way down to your great-granddaughter attend the show together. What lovely memories you're making!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bugaboo image. Love her. I do believe I have her and the ctmh stamp. :) Great Job. Thanks for playing over at Jo's Scrap Shack

    Amanda DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely christmas card thanks for joing Craft this week and sorry for the late comment

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic Christmas card :) Thank you for joining us at Jo's this week for Funday Friday.
    Tina DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.