Sunday, April 6, 2014

Fabric scraps

(Sentiment is CTMH stamp)
When I go to a stamping show and Marcos Paper is there, I always enjoy going through his scrap box.  You never know what you might find.  For instance, last year some of the $1 scrap bags had fabric swatches in them.  I've used 2 of them to make this card.  I also used some of Marcos shiny paper for the card base and center circle.  It is so pretty when embossed.

Today I am entering this card in the following challenges:
The Artistic Stamper April Stamper - Embossing and Texture

5 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Very pretty embossing too.

    Thanks for taking part in Natalie and Amy's challenge this month!

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty, Debi! Love that fabric/burlap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty Debi. Love the embossed bottom abd the fabric pieces are fab. I love Marcos Paper too, so sorry I was unable to get to Allentown this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, LOVE the fabric scraps, Debi! Brilliant idea to use them up on a card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great textures from all those fabric scraps. Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Artistic Stamper.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.