Thursday, April 17, 2014

Deedee's Digi of the Month

Yesterday I posted a graduation card.  
Also needed at the end of the school year are teacher appreciation cards. 
I thought this month's digi set from Deedee was perfect for just that:


I wouldn't miss entering 
or these other fun challenges:
4 Crafty Girlz Challenge #16 - Anything Goes
Creative  Knockouts Challenge #33 - Furry or Feathery Friends
Addicted to Stamps Challenge #91 - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Animal Antics
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #128 - Anything Goes
 



My grandsons were here today for our annual egg dyeing.  My DIL forewarned me that Matt wanted to make Minion eggs (those goofy yellow guys with blue overalls and goggles from Despicable Me).  I always try to oblige.  He was happy with the result:
 And my granddaughter stopped by with Layla, 2 months old yesterday. 

Her mother didn't bring her in the laundry basket.  I was between loads and it just came in handy. 
Check out that dimple!  She's already learned to multi-task.  She can giggle and toot at the same time!

6 comments:

  1. What a great little card - love the addition of the feathers and that sentiment is too cute with that image! Minion eggs! Great idea for our egg-dying competition on Sunday! Congrats. on your little great-granddaughter - she's a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is gorgeous. The feathers are absolutely beautiful and that owl image is adorable. Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laundry baskets and cardboard boxes, wherever did we put our children? Super card. Thank you for joining us this week and for posting your beautiful project in our Word Art Wednesday challenge.
    Blessings,
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, Debi, this is so cute! A wonderful teacher appreciation card - so glad you played along again over at Deedee's - love how you coloured and popped the image. The minion eggs are cute too - I have not seen this movie - first time I've heard of these eggs :-) but they look like they will be a hit! Little Layla is a sweetie - what a joy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful idea with the owl feathers, Debi! And yes, of course the card is adorable and I'm so tickled that you're playing along in the progressive challenge at Deedee's Digis, my friend. BUT, that great-grandbaby's dimple is what really grabbed my attention!! :-D She's so adorable, even in the laundry basket.
    NanaConnie (in her DT hat)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to be so late in visiting, Debit, but we seem to have had a glitch with our linky tool, and I missed your entry somehow! Thanks so much for bringing it to my attention. Your card is WONDERFUL! The image is beautifully colored, and the feathers are such a wonderful addition. Great idea to use this as a teacher appreciation card. I've sent you the newest digi, and hope you will come back and play again. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.