Monday, April 14, 2014

Good Morning!

It's a warm breezy day here.  If I was the least bit ambitious, I'd be washing curtains and bedspreads and pinning them out on the line.  But .... that's not happening!!!  I have made 2 Mojo Monday cards this morning.  But....  I'm just showing you one.... for now.



There hasn't been much Easter paper for kids in the stores this year, so I've used some more of the freebie paper from my Quick Cards magazine. This adorable baby bunny digi image is from 2 Cute Ink (They've just hit 5000 fans and are offering viewers a cute celebratory penguin digi freebie until 4/26.  I'm sure I'll be making another card for their Celebration Challenge going on right now!)



   The card is for my adorable new Great Granddaughter, Layla.  Her other Bisabuela (great grandmother) bought her Easter dress and I've made her a sweater to go with it.  

Hopefully I'll have a photo to show you next week with Layla wearing both.  (I'm still working on something for her mother which is so much bigger and is taking much, much longer.)

 
which I followed for the card.

I'll also enter it in these current challenges:
Great Impressions April Challenge - Pink, Polks Dots, and Glitter
That Craft Place Challenge - Anything Goes/Easter

Well, my DH is patiently waiting to go for our daily walk.  TTFN

8 comments:

  1. I just love the embossed dp background, Debi! But the sweater is so precious it almost makes me forget the card. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! This is darling!!! LOVE that little bunny image and I adore the fun colors! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS and have a great rest of the week! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely bright and cute Easter card. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a bright and cheerful Easter card you have created, perfect for a little person. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT. Jennie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! Thank you for joining our Easter challenge at Dream Valley :-) love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bright colors! Also, like how you embossed the hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card...Thanks for playing along with us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge this fortnight.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super card, LOVE the embossing and colors. Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.