Saturday, April 19, 2014

Eggstra from SPARKS

When I saw the SPARKS inspiration photo for its current challenge, 

it reminded me of the Easter DP I had in my stash from last year.   This was certainly easy to make.  That's one reason I like the SPARKS digi images.  If you need a quick card, that doesn't require a lot of coloring, their images are great.  Here I actually combined the egg basket digi image and 'egg-stra' digi sentiment with 2 Paper Smooches photopolymer stamps, 'happy' and 'wishes'.  So if you don't like digis, you can still get their cute images and use regular ink. 
I used markers for my coloring, trying to match the designs on the DP eggs.  I gave them a coating of CTMH liquid glass for some shine and added some CTMH glitter tape.

 
And I hope everyone has a blessed Easter day.

1 comment:

  1. I think that basket image is a perfect match to the Easter dp, Debi, and I love the purple!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.