Monday, April 7, 2014

Made it to another Monday.... and look how big my great-granddaughter is getting!

That means another card for the Sketch Challenge at Mojo Monday.  One of these days I will win a set of Verve Stamps from participating in this challenge.  It's on my bucket list.  This week I'm working on graduation cards and on using things in my stash.

(sentiment is a CTMH stamp)
 Here is this week's sketch for the  Mojo Monday #340 Contest:
 
Besides entering this card in Mojo Monday, I am also submitting it to these other fun challenges:
613 Avenue Create Challenge - Anything Goes , optional - Sights/Smells/Tastes of Spring
Dragonfly Dreams Challenge #4 - Make it for the Boys
Lia Stampz Challenge #62 - Good Luck/Congratulations
One Crazy Stamper April Challenge - Anything Goes
The Crafting Cafe April Challenge - One for the Boys
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #126 - Anything Goes
Clear It Out Challenge - Boys/Men  stash item- stickers (I used a Snoopy sticker by Hallmark)
Love to Scrap Challenge #27 - Anything Goes
Paper Crafting Challenge #7 - Masculine

I was able to spend some time with my granddaughter and great-granddaughter yesterday.  Almost 7 weeks old now,  Layla is such a good baby but she only has eyes for her mommy.  I was trying to get a picture of her dimples but it just wasn't happening.  

 

17 comments:

  1. So darling! Just love that snoopy addition. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful baby and a very lovely card. Thank you for joining us this week at Word Art Wednesday. Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this! What a great graduation card - love the colours! I want you to win too, Debi! Little Layla is adorable! Thanks for sharing her pic! She is definitely growing fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card and I love your sticker! Such a great take on the sketch, too. Thanks for playing along with us at Clear It Out Challenges. Have a wonderful day and good luck! Hugs, Sujin

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! What a great Monday mojo card, and one of my ABSOLUTE FAVES is Snoopy!!! YAY, for Christmas this year I made a snoopy playhouse out of styrofoam and paper, and then had my snoopy on it... I have pictures somethere, oh gosh I id post it, you gave me such fun memories back: Here is where I posted it http://wienerhoneymooners.blogspot.com/2012/12/desk-decorating-contest.html

    FUN Huh!!

    Thanks for sharing, I hope that you can link this up to Paper Crafting Challenges this week is Masculine, love to see you there!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous graduation card - love the colors and the sketch you used is perfect. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool graduation card, thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create, hope to see you again soon
    {613 DT Member}
    Alex x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great take on the sketch. Love the snoopy sticker - he's almost as cute as your granddaughter!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun card, Debi! The papers you used are great...and who doesn't love Snoopy? Thanks for joining us at Lia Stampz! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great card!
    Thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams and I hope we see you again soon!
    Hugz
    Laurian
    Owner
    Dragonfly Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute card! Thanks for sharing at The Crafting Cafe in our One For The Boys challenge this month!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. oooh snoopy!!! so sweeet!!! adorable on a great card!! perfect background paper!!
    love your granddaughter's pic! how beautiful!!! i wish you lots of great family time to come
    ♥thank you so much for entering Love to Scrap! anything goes challenge !♥
    shuly dt
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving the Snoopy sticker, Debi, but even more I'm so glad you shared the latest photo of your great-granddaughter with us. Beautiful !!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your fun Snoopy grad card...Thanks for joining us over at Lia STampz

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful grad card! Thanks for playing with us at One Crazy Stamper.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card, bold and stylish. Thanks for joining us at the Crafting Cafe, Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fab card, and great sketch too! Thank you for joining in with the challenge at The Crafting Café. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.