Friday, July 17, 2015

All caught up with Catch the Bug (Fri)

What a fun week of challenges at the Christmas in July event at Catch the Bug!  I can't believe I got all of the challenges finished and used a Bugaboo image on every one.  
I used last week's freebie for today's final Friday Challenge, Pick a Present...
 

And since my sewing machine is still out on the table, I chose the blue present on the far right side: Ribbon, Image and Stitching.
Here are the challenges this card to which this card was submitted:
Whimsy Inspirations Challenge #85 - Christmas in July 
Deep Ocean Challenge #108 - Christmas in July
Come and Get It Challenge - Christmas in July
The Ribbon Girls Challenge - Everything Goes with an Image
Crafty Calendar Challenge - Christmas in July

Now that I have my Christmas stash out from under the bed, maybe I'll work on doing my cards early this year.  (Like I haven't said that before!)   

6 comments:

  1. Love that you did the ornament in blue! Very eye catching. I used the same image but stuck to traditional reds. I think I like this one better. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just darling. Love your santa and the fur trim. Thanks for joining us at Bugaboo for our Christmas in July celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting Musketeers.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card with great detail. Thankyou so much for sharing with us at the Crafting Musketeers Challenge. Good Luck..Genny DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card with great detail. Thankyou so much for sharing with us at the Crafting Musketeers Challenge. Good Luck..Genny DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card, love the fur trim! Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Calendar this month & good luck!
    hugs Jo x
    Dt

    I have a birthday candy on my blog if you'd like to join in.....
    You can find my candy here
    You can find my atc swap here

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.