Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Catch the Bug Christmas in July (Wed)

Oh my! I am way behind in the 5th annual Catch the Bug Christmas in July Challenge.  I'll start with a card for today's Bingo Challenge and, hopefully, I can get a few more cards finished before the week long challenge closes.

Here is the card I made for Humor me Wednesday Bingo
  
I chose to use the first column,  Bugaboo Image, Funny Sentiment, and Sparkley.  

I am also entering this in the Christmas in July Challenge #85 at Whimsy Inspiration, Crafty Hazelnut's Challenge Extra for July - Anything Christmas Goes, Emerald Faeries Challenge #69 - Christmas in July, and Sweet Stamps Challenge #230 - Traditional Christmas Colors.


Now, do I start dinner or another card?

3 comments:

  1. Love it, Debi! I hope you get caught up and can enter each challenge or at least, most of them. I'm really looking forward to seeing what you create. :-d

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, always loved this little old lady and that sentiment so funny. Thank you for joining our blog challenge at SweetStamps.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous Christmas card, such a fun image and sentiment.
    Thank you for joining us at CHNC Challenge Extra this month.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.