Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Catch the Bug Christmas in July (Wed)

Oh my! I am way behind in the 5th annual Catch the Bug Christmas in July Challenge.  I'll start with a card for today's Bingo Challenge and, hopefully, I can get a few more cards finished before the week long challenge closes.

Here is the card I made for Humor me Wednesday Bingo
  
I chose to use the first column,  Bugaboo Image, Funny Sentiment, and Sparkley.  

I am also entering this in the Christmas in July Challenge #85 at Whimsy Inspiration, Crafty Hazelnut's Challenge Extra for July - Anything Christmas Goes, Emerald Faeries Challenge #69 - Christmas in July, and Sweet Stamps Challenge #230 - Traditional Christmas Colors.


Now, do I start dinner or another card?

4 comments:

  1. Love it, Debi! I hope you get caught up and can enter each challenge or at least, most of them. I'm really looking forward to seeing what you create. :-d

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for linking up with us in our “Christmas In Juy” challenges at Catch The Bug! Please join us, again, next time, for a new challenge and more chances to win! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, always loved this little old lady and that sentiment so funny. Thank you for joining our blog challenge at SweetStamps.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous Christmas card, such a fun image and sentiment.
    Thank you for joining us at CHNC Challenge Extra this month.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.