Friday, July 24, 2015

Today is my blog's 3rd anniversary!

Hard to believe that I've been posting to this blog for 3 years.  Check out my very first post in 2012.  The pictures are so blurry.  I only had a vague idea what I was doing.  But I wanted to play in Mojo Monday, and I thought being on a DT would be lots of fun.  I'm happy to say I've achieved both of those things.  Most importantly, I've made a lot of friends.  Thanks to all of you, my 122 registered followers, the many regular readers that aren't registered, all the DT members that stop by to see my cards and the occasional guests.
I so appreciate all of the wonderful comments I've received. 
And my DH was worried I wouldn't have anything to do when I retired!

To mark the occasion, 
I decided to make an Anniversary Card.
(And I wanted to use the 2 new stamps I won from DRS Designs.)
Since I knew I was using DRS stamps, I stopped by their blog to see what the current challenge was.  As I scrolled through several of the fab posts, I came across one titled Fun Folds.   Sheila, I loved your card so much I just had to CASE it!


Today's challenges:
Art Impressions Challenge #164 - In with the New 
Crafty Ribbons Challenge #124 - Anything Goes
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Sparkle and Shine 
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #193 - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Build It Up
Top Tip Tuesday - Bingo Challenge (from lower left to upper right diagonally:ribbon, sentiment, sparkle)
 


11 comments:

  1. Congrats on your blogaversary!! Great design and color combo on your card! Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those colors together and that is such a fun fold. Very pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Art Impressions! ~Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your anniversary card is beautiful, Debi! I love those folds! Congratulations on your 3rd blog birthaversary and I wish you many more years of fun!! Enjoy the weekend!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on 3 years of blogging! Your card is great, wonderful job on the Bingo Card Challenge. Thanks so much for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge! Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. The color combo and SWEET design.is superb. I really like this fold as well. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday, on our 193rd challenge.
    Blessings and Hugs, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  6. Three DP, a super fold and the colors are superb. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday, on our 193rd challenge.
    Blessings and Hugs, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, Debi! I had to pop in and wish you Happy Blogiversary! Way to go on 3 years! Your anniversary card is gorgeous - I love the fun fold and the beautiful papers you used! Have a great weekend, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello Debi! oh WOW, this is gorgeous...i luv the grey! So glad you played along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! I am having one last giveaway this week on my blog to celebrate my birthday, stop by and comment for your chance at winning!

    http://paperieblooms.blogspot.com/2015/07/final-week-of-my-birthday-month-giveaway.html

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the Blogaversary, Debi! Great fold on the polka dot dp. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Anniversary to you and your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely design, gorgeous colours, and thanks for playing along with our Bingo challenge at Top Tip Tuesday :-)
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.