Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Flipped Fun Fold

A few days ago I posted an anniversary card using the fold below.  One of the gals asked if I could show it to the group at our weekly CTMH class.  This is another card, using the same fold, that I made and taught to the group yesterday afternoon.  I rotated it 90 degrees to the right, from the original card, so I could place the sentiment where I did to hide a boo-boo.  We added a few skittles, just for fun.
CTMH has a new coral glitter tape, which some of the girls used instead of the lagoon.  Wow!  That really looked great with this Hopscotch paper.  I can't wait to get some!

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Crafting from the Heart Challenge #70 - Anything Always Goes 
Craft Your Passion Challenge #272 - Always Anything Goes
A Gem of a Challenge #149 - Birthday Wishes

Well, I must get busy.  I'm off to Olive Garden for lunch with 2 dear friends.  It's our semi-annual meet.  I can't believe we've been friends for over 40 years!
 

1 comment:

  1. This is a fabulous card, such pretty papers.
    Thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.