Thursday, July 9, 2015

Extra Mojo with Deedee's Ice Cream truck

It's about time I got started on making cards for my favorite monthly progressive challenges.  
July is flying by!  
Using the Monday's Mojo Sketch,  

The July digi set is called  "Ice Cream Truck" and you can get the set of colored images, outline images and 6 sentiments in Deedee's shop for only $1.25!  That's a cool deal!  And if you enter the challenge, you'll find next month's set in your mailbox absolutely free.  Double cool!!!

When I printed this cute little bear and sentiment, I also printed the ice cream truck.  At the time I wasn't sure what I would be making. Using the current Mojo Monday Sketch, there wasn't room for the truck.  So, just for fun, I decided to pop it onto the back of the card.


Challenges I am entering today include:
 
Clear It Out Challenge - Anything Goes + Stash Item Anything Goes (I've used scraps from an old paper pack.)
Crafty Sentiments Design Challenge - Sweet (Summertime heat makes ice cream the perfect sweet treat!)
Pile It On Challenge # 76 - Hot Fun in the Summertime
Sweet Stampin Challenge - Bear with me

On the subject of ice cream....
Just in case you have an Aldi's grocery outlet near you and you love ice cream....
Yesterday we got a container of white chocolate black raspberry frozen yogurt that was wonderful! 

13 comments:

  1. SO fun and cute! I love that sketch you used and the little bear is a perfect fit for it. Fun card!! Thanks so much for joining us at Deedee's Digis!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab card
    thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, she's so cute, Debi, fabby sentiment and design, thank you for sharing your talent at Sweet Stampin', hope you come back for our new challenge tomorrow.

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card.

    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin'

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really sweet. Love the colourful stripes. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello Debi! darlin card, the background embossing is FAB!

    I am so glad you played along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!\

    I am having a month long weekly Simon Says Stamp gift card giveaway on my blog to celebrate my birthday, stop by and comment for your chance at winning!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Debi - love your card. The colours are just ice cream parlour perfect and I love the embossed background. Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs this week.
    Helen x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute, cute, CUTE, Debi! Love the diagonal stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card, thank you for joining us over on the Clear It Out Challenge blog this week. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet card! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is wonderful, love how you have put it all together even your truck on the back, fabulous. Thank you for joining us at the Deedee's DoM.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love what you did with Deedee's Digi of the Month. Glad you could join us and can't wait to see what you have for us next month!
    kReN, DT
    Come and see what I've done lately!
    http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all the texture and patterned papers you used. Super cute card. Thanks for playing in the Digi of the Month Challenge at Deedee's Digis.
    Kathy D.
    Deedee's Digis Sponsorship Coordinator

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.