Monday, July 6, 2015

Quiet Mojo Monday Morning

After all the weekend fireworks and picnics, our neighborhood is peacefully quiet.  There are no baseball games to attend today.  We sat through 3 games yesterday and, once again, our boys collected 2nd place trophies.  Always a bridesmaid, never a bride.  

Today I've combined 4 challenges to create a Mojo Monday, Color Dare, CAS on Sunday, Send a Smile 4 Kids Card.  
 
(Stamps are CTMH)
In this case, I've used the Mojo Monday Sketch Contest #405 sketch, 
Ruby, Outdoor Denim,  Colonial White and Kraft
the CAS on Sunday Challenge #62 Embossing theme 
and Clean and Simple Style,
and

Hope you like it.  
This week I'm working on filling the box I have started for Send a Smiles 4 Kids and getting it off my craft table and into the mail.  

Oh no.  There goes the quiet neighborhood.  Someone has started sawing and hammering.  Now the dogs are barking.  Guess I'll shut the doors and turn on the AC.  It was lovely while it lasted.
 

6 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, I love the embossed touches. Thank you for playing along with Color My Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debi! What a beautiful, serene, and thoughtful card. I just love birds, and the embossed background is perfect.

    Jeannie T.
    Current Blog Challenge - Kiss the Cook
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Love the colors and that white embossed background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I love your embossing CAS card, really beautiful. Thank you for joining our challenge at Cas on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.