Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Clowning Around & CTMH Card Class 7/14/15

This adorable clown is a digi image from A Day for Daisies.  I wanted to make this a really fun, colorful card, because it is going in the box I am getting ready to mail to Send a Smile 4 Kids.  And I added a layer of clear glitter gel to her hair to make it Sparkle, the current challenge theme at A Day for Daisies Challenge #125.



She is being entered in these challenges: 
Send a Smile 4 Kids Challenge - Bright Colors 4 Kids 
Simon Says Monday Challenge - Anything Goes
 


***********
Did you notice I didn't have a CTMH card class post last week?  That was because Joyce, our CTMH consultant, up and went to California for the CTMH Concention.  She just returned @ midnight Sunday night and still had class today.  I'd still be sleeping!!!  Joyce always returns so excited about the new products, gets us all excited, and then tells us we have to wait until August 1st to order the new stuff.  That's so mean!  Here are the cards we managed to get made today between glimpses of new products and the new catalog.  I think Joyce collected ideas for these cards at a convention card swap.  





 

2 comments:

  1. Cute card, so bright and cheery! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, dear, what a darling little clown, my friend! I haven't seen that image over at ADFD so am off to hunt for it. :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.