Monday, July 13, 2015

How's your Mojo today?

We are expecting our grandsons in an hour.  Matthew is my crafty buddy and I'm sure we'll be very busy today.  He usually arrives with specific ideas.  It's always interesting to see in what direction his Mojo will take us.  
As for Nana, I always get a little jump start on Monday mornings with the Mojo Monday Sketch.
I love this pink/green paper pack by Lily of the Valley & NitWit Collections, a freebie from one of my magazines.
The pinwheel and sentiment are CTMH stamps.  I couldn't resist adding a few skittles.  After I took my photos, as I was cleaning up my workspace, I uncovered the tiny twine bow.  It was the perfect color, so I quickly added it and took a new photo.  

Challenges for this card include:
Alphabet Challenge - K is for kind thoughts


Have a nice day, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. I think the card is really cute with the pinwheels. Have fun crafting with your grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card Debi, I love the papers you've used & the little pinwheel is too cute!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo, I'm loving your paper choices for this own! Fantastic design and great pinwheel/flower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very sweet card, so pleased you shared with us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.