Thursday, July 2, 2015

Hello Sunshine

Making a card for Dragonfly Journeys' Current Challenge wasn't exactly on my agenda this morning.  Actually, today was a no agenda day, my favorite kind.  I can just go where the spirit takes me, or not!  I'm afraid the spirit might want me to help my DH trim bushes today, but first it has to move my DH.  Good luck with that, spirit!

The latest issue of Quick Cards magazine has some splendid starburst cards in it, 
and I just felt like trying one myself.  

The stamp is an old one from CTMH, skittles are from Double Click.  Just before mounting the card front onto the base, I decided to give it a spritz of gold glitter mist, which you can barely see except for the one big spot on the left side of the card.  (Hmmm.
Might be the perfect spot for another skittle.)  It does give it a nice sparkly sheen.

I am submitting this card to the following challenges:
Dragonfly Journeys Challenge #12 - You are my sunshine!
Mod Squad Challenge - Patterned Paper
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge #234 - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - We're going Dotty
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #190 - Anything Goes
Kraftin Kimmie's Wonderful Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Sweet Stamps Challenge #228 - Bright Colors
**************


BTW, Double Click has blog candy right now.
Win my blog candy!

5 comments:

  1. Love your card...I haven't tried a starburst card yet, but you have inspired me to try! Thanks for joining our WW challenge this week with Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.
    hugs
    Marilyn DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debi! Thanks so much for joining in my challenge this week. This sure is adorable, and I love that starburst background too!

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun and summery! Good luck with your entry at Penny's.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous summery card, love the sunshine.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Love how cheerful it is and the patterns are super fun! Thank you for playing along in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge! Have a blessed day!

    Charity - DT Member - Word Art Wednesday
    http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
    http://collectivecreativity.blogspot.com (my personal blog)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.