Friday, December 27, 2013

Birthday Card

I mentioned the other day that I had several birthdays on the calendar.  This card is for my sister-in-law.
I used an Annabelle digital stamp and sentiment and followed the color scheme for Challenge #174 at Annabelle Stamp Blog so I could enter it in the challenge.
I'm also going to enter this birthday card in these challenges too:
Digi Makeover Challenge #120 - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Challenge - Birthdays
Charisma Cardz Challenge #49 - Anything Goes
Digitally Sweet Challenge #68 - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge #38 - Anything Goes





5 comments:

  1. How pretty, love how you have used these colours!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply love card! Thank you for joining us this week at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge! I hope you play along with us again soon!

    Jackie, Crafty Sentiments Designs DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Debi - Just came from Annabelle Stamps and saw that you took a Top 3 spot! Congrats, my dear friend! Haven't seen you around lately, hope all is okay with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, I love how you have colored this image, so soft and lovely. Thanks so much for playing at Crafty Sentiments:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a pretty delicate birthday card, thanks for sharing at crafty sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.