Sunday, December 29, 2013

Magic Card

No, I did not get a chance to work on Layla's birthday card today. 
 It is the first thing on my To Do... List for tomorrow.  

I thought you might like to see the card I made for my Mother for Christmas this year.

 At first glimpse, this looks like a normal top fold card.  
It was called a 'magic card' in the tutorial I followed. 
When you open it there are side extensions that fold out.

(I added a personal note to the bottom center section.)  
Then when you fold the top back down it stands nicely for display.
The stamped image, sentiment, and scripture are Close to My Heart Stamps.

I am entering this in the following challenges:
Just Add Ink Challenge #196 - Just Add Your Christmas Project
Milk Coffee Challenge - Any Christmas Creation
Twist of Faith Challenge #19 - Favorite Theme (#47-Borders and Fancy Edges)






10 comments:

  1. Wow - that's spectacular! You always come up with these fabulous folds! I bet your mother loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. STUNNING!!! Simply STUNNING!!! Thank you for sharing with us at Twist of Faith this week.
    Happy New Year!
    Blessings,
    Zella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely entry for the Glory of Christmas 23 x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Debi - You won my candy, my friend - Congratulations!!! Go check out my blog post. I let my kitties pick the winners LOL. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card you made and you use a beautiful papers!
    Thank you for joining us at MilkCoffeeChallenge this time :-))
    I wish you Happy New 2014!
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful card fold. Great job decorating it. It's great to have you share your creation with us at Word Art Wednesday. We have started another Challenge and we would love for you to join us again. God bless and leaving you with God's Word in Ephesians 2:10 which says, "For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them."

    Always,
    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woohoo! You won a prize over at Crafty Ribbons Inspiration Christmas Advent Event - Congratulations, my friend!!! I so enjoy delivering happy news :-) Actually we both won something so I'm doubly happy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A sweet, beautiful card, Debi, done so elegantly! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's so clever! A very elegant card beautifully made.

    Thanks for joining us at The Glory of Christmas Challenge.

    Helen x
    (Guest DT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. a wonderful card have you made, thanks for joining at the Glory of Christmas Challenge.
    Look at our blog.
    Lizzy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.