Monday, December 2, 2013

First Mojo of December

The first Mojo Monday Challenge of the month is always important because there is a prize!  I love prizes!  Not that I've ever won the Mojo Monday prize, but I'm always hopeful.  

This week I used some Close to My Heart Wonderland paper and a CTMH stamp called Bright All Night.  I added some glitter gel to accent the snow and snowflakes.  All the layers were distressed with Twilight ink.  I embossed the blue strip in the middle with snowflakes and sanded the edges  so they popped a bit more.  Finally I added a sheer white quadruple bow, which I made on my
Craft-Dee Bowz Tool.

Of course, I was following this week's Mojo Monday Sketch #322
 
so I could enter the card in their challenge.  Maybe this will be my lucky week????

Today I'm also entering this card in 2 other challenges:
The Paper Players Challenge # 174 - Evergreen Theme from LeAnne
and
Crafting When We Can Challenge #58 - Winter


I made a couple more cards this morning that I'll post separately.   
Hope you have time to check them out, also. 

I sure would love to have 100 followers for Christmas.  (Hint! Hint!)



9 comments:

  1. Hi Debi:
    I saw your card and just had to leave a comment. it is Gorgeous. love the colors you chose and the Snow and trees look amazing .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful, Debi! Just beautiful! I hope you win the Mojo Monday prize - you deserve it! And I hope you get your 100 followers for Christmas too!

    Hugs,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  3. THis is just beautiful, Debi! Love the image, the stamp, the colors....love it all! Great Mojo sketch too! Thanks for participating in my Evergreen challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh oh OH!!!!!!! gorgeous, absolutely GORGEOUS! WOWSER, Debi! Love this card, can you tell? hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love your card & especially that bow! Awesome, awesome work....thanks so much for playing along with us @ CWWC & hope to see you back again next week for our Calendar/Countdown challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous image and card. Thank you for playing along with us at Crafting When We Can Winter Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Love the distressed detail and the ribbon treatment. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I love this image and this shade of blue. Thanks for playing with the The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I just love this image and color combo! Great job : )

    Patti

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.