Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Peace on Earth - Vintage

Merry Christmas!!!!

There is a bit of a quiet, uneventful, lull in my day today.  
My daughter & her family just left and my son and his family have yet to arrive. 
I would really like to go play with the gift bag full of stamps, inks and accessories my daughter gave me for Christmas.   And not one duplicated what I already have! 
Instead I wanted to wish all my followers a wonderful day!
I asked Santa for 100 followers for Christmas, but I really wasn't specific as to the year. 
 Maybe I'll be wishing Merry Christmas to 100 followers in 2014.

Of course this card is destined to enter a few challenges:
365 Card Challenge Day 358 - Old Favorite  (Day #290 Vintage with a die cut was my choice.)
Deep Ocean Challenge #67 - Something Old (The lace is ancient.)
LEJ Designs Challenge #84 - Anything Goes
Loves Rubber Stamps Challenge #83 - Holiday Blitz Anything Goes
Ribbon Carousel Challenge #88 - Anything Goes Week 4


Well, my son and his family should be arriving soon.  Then it's off to my mother's for dinner.  
I hope you all enjoy a day full of love, as Christmas is meant to be.

Maybe I'll break out some of those new stamps tomorrow. 
 I need 2 birthday cards for little girls, 3 and 6.  They will be fun to make.


11 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Debi!! Pretty card and love that background and such a pretty bow. Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. Hope to see you in 2014. Hugs, Barbara { Art and Soul Creations-my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Holidays, my friend! Enjoy your day with family. I'm off to a big family get-together (and a yummy turkey dinner) at my brother's today - can't wait! All my nieces and nephews will be there so it will be a lot of fun watching them open their gifts.

    Your card is lovely! Can't wait to see all the creations you make with your new goodies!

    Hugs,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card! Thank you for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a lovely card, thanks for joining LEJ designs challemge, good luck Pam DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card! Thanks for joining Loves Rubberstamps Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute. Amazing job. Thanks for playing at Crafting from the heart. Hope to see you next time. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that is so pretty! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty card and love your bow! Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is a beautiful
    Thanks for joining us this week over at LEJ Designs challenge blog.
    Good Luck with the challenge and Happy New Year
    Hugs
    Marie (DT for LEJ Designs)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.