Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Holiday Chaos Celebration at Catch the Bug Dec 3rd + CTMH Workshop

For Day # 3 of the week long Holiday Celebration at Catch the Bug Blog the theme is Cozy Up By the Fire.
 
You are to choose how you enjoy unwinding during the holidays and follow the recipe associated with it.  For example, I chose Fuzzy Blanket & a Fire  and the recipe for that is Use Texture and at LEAST 3 layers.  And they supplied an adorable little mouse digi which I used on my card:


Yesterday was Joyce's weekly card workshop and we made a nice selection of Christmas cards.
It was nice to see Eileen and Barbara there.  They've been MIA lately.  


When I returned home, I ventured into the crawl space to retrieve our disassembled, artificial Christmas tree.  It only took 5 trips in and out of the crawl space, which I accomplished without hitting my head on a joist, breaking the bare light bulb hanging in my path (I can't tell you how many times I've done that.), or whacking my back as I stood up after going through the 3 ft high door.  
 
Let the assembly begin!

(after I post another card)

4 comments:

  1. That's adorable - what a sweetie! Love the little feather and gem - so cute! Your CTMH cards are gorgeous - I really like the sketch on the top middle tree card - might have to 'borrow' this sketch LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I love the added feature in her bow. So cute. I love how you added the twine too. Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great project, Debi . Thanks again for joining us in our Holiday Chaos challenges at Catch The Bug! :) Becky G Bugaboo DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debi - this is terrific - I just LOVE the little feather in her ears!
    Thanks for playing along with us this week for the Catch The Bug Holiday Chaos Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
    Be sure to check out The Bug Blog for our newe THEME Challenge that starts tomorrow! We hope you’ll play along!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min: Bugaboo Asst DT Coordinator
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.