Saturday, December 14, 2013

So much for my 'To Do' List

It's that time of year when there is so much to be done that my 'To Do' list seems endless.  Today was a perfect day to work on it.  The forecast was for more snow and I ran my errands yesterday.   I had great plans.  And what did I do????  Not a thing on my list!!  I started out trying to make room on my craft/dining room table so I could address Christmas cards.  And I instead of putting away the scraps, I made more cards. 
Here's one that is perfect for the current challenge at Cards in Envy - Tag You're It!.
Here are the other challenges to which I'll be submitting this card:
Pumpkin Spice Challenge #50 - Ribbons or Bows
Sweet Stampin Challenge - Last Minute Christmas
Time 4 Scrap Challenge #28 - Holly
Sister Act Card Challenge #37 - Anything Goes

Maybe tomorrow I can get to that list,
after I shovel all this snow!

9 comments:

  1. Lovely card! I like the placement of your tag with the ornament and sentiment on it. Thanks for playing along with us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card, I like your tag.
    Thank you for participating in the Time4Scrap challenge
    Hugs
    Aurane/DT-T4S

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made me laugh! Sounds like the trap I fall into all the time LOL. Love the glittery ribbon on this and that gorgeous ornament!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful card! I love embossing on the side and the fun cut-out ornament on your tag. I'm so glad you could play with us over at Cards in Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you put your chores off and made this lovely card! Love the glitter and embossing! Thank you for joining us at Cards in Envy! ~ Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Christmas card! I love the sparkly ornament on the tag! Thank you for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute Love how you did the ornament!!! thanks soo much for playing along with Cards in Envy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card.

    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, I love your attitude! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.