Saturday, December 28, 2013

Time is running out....

to enter this month's CAS Challenge #14 at A Creative Need.  I wasn't quite sure what to do with the red deer freebie for this month.  I decided to go real simple (to enter it in the current challenge) and a bit masculine.
Before I run off to the store to pick up some things for my mother, I am submitting this to these other challenges:

Digi Haven Challenge - 'tis the colors of the season - Red and Green
Keep It Simple Challenge #30 - Anything Goes
Victorine Originals Challenge #74 - Red, Green + Embossing
Christmas Card Challenges #4 - Make It Masculine



I'll be back later with a fun New Year's Card.

3 comments:

  1. Fun CAS card! I like the little deer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I like the embossed border. Thank you for joining in our A Creative Need challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.