Monday, April 8, 2013

Good Mojo Monday Morning!

Sometimes weekends can leave you a bit bedragled.  (My spell check doesn't like that last word.  Maybe it's too Pennsylvania Dutch.)  We try to jam too much into too little time.  Frankly, I'm surprised I can move this morning, especially my hands!  I did some heavy gardening yesterday.  I expected to feel a bit more like the gal in this Lacy Sunshine digi  looks- bedragled!



This is my Mojo Monday # 288 card for today.
Here is the Mojo sketch:
  
I'm also entering this in the following challenges:
Outlawz Greeting Card Challenge - April 8th - Spring Flowers 
Lacy Sunshine Challenge #5 - Anything Goes 
Can U Digi It Challenge - Pick a Season - I chose spring aka allergy season for many! 


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful sketch and lovely colours and embellishments. Thank you for joining us over at Lacy Sunshine.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Debi. Love the colours you've used and that's a fab layout.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card.
    Thanks for join us at Digistamps4Joy.
    Hope you join us next time.

    Greetings karin DT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debi - Congrats on your win in our Spring Blog Hop from Pattie's Creations! Make sure you stop in the challenge blog and follow the instructions in the post.
    Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling card, Miss Debi! Looks cute, and I understand "bedraggled" very well! LOL She is adorable, isn't she? hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.