Friday, April 5, 2013

Check out my sidebar!

Yippee!!!  I just won my second badge for entering 
this card

in the March 18th Themed Challenge - "use paper strips instead of ribbon" - at Cards in Envy.


And here is my card for yesterday:
(Yesterday it was supposed to be my card for today but I didn't get it finished yesterday so I finished it this morning, which is now today, although I intended it for yesterday.  I didn't want you to get confused since I do hope to make another card for today and get it posted before today becomes tomorrow in which case it would again be a yesterday card.  Yeah, I'm on my 3rd cup of tea and I drink it strong!)
 


This card is another CAS (Clean and Simple) following the sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch #22
  
and the color combination from Inkspiration Challenge # 14 

the theme from Perfect Sentiments Challenge PSC73 - Sympathy/Thinking of You
and the CAS requirement for the Outlawz CAS Sunday March 31st Anything Goes Challenge
as well as the Addicted to CAS Challenge ATCAS#9 - Code Word Spring

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry Debi-I will try again! Congrats on your second badge and this card is fabulous. I really like how you have embossed the tag as well as the base-great idea and it looks stunning. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debi, both your cards are beautiful, but I especially love the top one with the bird - so pretty! The textures and delicate features are just lovely! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your win! How exciting!!! LOVE the gorgeous CAS card you've made for us this week, though! The tulip dry embossing folder is amazing! LOVE it! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Debi, that tulip embossing looks great and I like how you embossed both the tag and the background. Lovely candy colours, very pretty. Thank you for joining the ATCAS Spring challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty Debi! I love that the tulips are embossed on the tag as well as the bottom of the card! Very cheery and a perfect Springtime card!
    Thanks so much for sharing your card with us at Inkspirational, please come back soon! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  7. How clever are you - that embossing on the tag is a great added touch! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute and springy! The 'thinking of you' tag is just darling and I really like the tulip embossing. We are so glad to have you play with us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautifully created little card.....love the tulips and the tag! Thanks so much for joining the challenge at Perfect Sentiments....good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how the embossed flowers overlap the tag! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the embossed tulips in the background and repeated in the tag, very sweet :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.