Friday, April 12, 2013

It's cold, it's rainy, it's gloomy,

it's perfect weather for guilt-free card making.  I can't garden, which is the biggest item on my chore list right now.  And I'm not going to even think about the endless list of indoor chores I might be doing until after I'm done this post.


Today I finished up a card which follows the Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge
 

Send a Smile 4 Kids Challenge has requested Mother's Day cards for children in the hospital to give to their moms.  So I'll also be entering this card in their challenge- Happy Mother's Day (from the kids) -  and then sending it on to them.
I am also entering this card in Totally Papercrafts Friday Challenge # 162 - Get Krafty

2 comments:

  1. Love your two Outlawz cards, Debi. So nice of you to create special cards for donations. But then, that sounds just like you. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elegant CAS style card. Love the floral detail. Thank you for joining us this week at TPC Challenge.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.