Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Wacky Wednesday

No, that is not the name of a challenge.  It is a concise description of my day today.  I have lots of places to go, things to do, etc.  Hopefully I can quickly post this card before the deadline at Dynamic Duos. 

I picked up the stamp on Saturday at the Allentown.  (They were buy 3 get 1 free.  So I have one more to show you and the 4th is a Christmas gift.)   The sentiment is computer generated.  The color combination is from Dynamic Duos Challenge # 48

The sketch is my second entry in the Paper Sweeties Sketch Inspiration Challenge # 6.
papersweeties sketch6 Paper Sweeties Sketch Inspiration #6 challenge! 
 I still have 20 minutes before the DD#48 deadline to also enter this card in the following challenges:
Cards in Envy Challenge - Things With Wings
Ladybug Crafts Inc TLT Challenge Blog - A Card for a Child or Teen
Pile It On # 15 - Embossing

I'll be back later to post a very special card.

10 comments:

  1. Cute! I love the bit of texture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! I found the link to your blog...through the Dynamic Duos post...first time looking around...you have made some lovely cards...You got my attention when you talked about Allentown. I had planned on going to Allentown on Saturday, even had the tickets...but had to cancel. You also posted about Longwood Gardens one of my favorite places to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debi,
    What a sweet card!
    I love the embossing and thanks for playing along in the challenge at Pile It On!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really sweet! I love that embossed background - thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable, love that bug!!! Thanks so much for joining us this week on the Dynamic Duos challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card - love all the different little elements.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lady bugs are about my favorite 'thing with wings' - and this image sure is cute!! Thanks for sharing with CIE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining in with my challenge theme at LCI, this is super cute, enjoy your weekend,:) Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your ladybug and nice embossing and sentiment! Thank you for joining us at Cards in Envy! ~ Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow ... so cute! My oldest son is graduating from college next month, so this card is really appropriate! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Paper Sweeties :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.