Thursday, April 18, 2013

Free Doodle Pantry Images


I can't believe there aren't more entries in the Doodle Pantry challenge!  They have a lot of Freebie images available AND you get a free digital set
 
just for entering.  


This cute digital image from Doodle Pantry, gives new meaning to the phrase "Catch Lunch".  I wish my cat would go catch some lunch.  I have little shrew tunnels all over my flower beds.


I'll be entering this card in:
Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge # 33 - Use a Doodle Pantry Image
Penny's Challenge #123 - use a sentiment 
Craft Your Passion Challenge Blog - Adorable Animals


Check out Doodle Pantry's blog and digital store!
It's a win-win!!!  Tell them Debi sent you!!






6 comments:

  1. Wonderful card displaying a good sense of humour. Brought a big smile to my face:O) Thanks for sharing with us at the DPDC#33!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun image - poor little mouse though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again such a funny card. Love the background.
    Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion.
    xxx Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Debi! I so love that cute image.

    Thanks for joining in the fun at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge,and good luck in the draw.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it - and love the "play" on words you used too. Thanks for entering our DPDC this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card - love that image!

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.