Saturday, April 6, 2013

Yellow, Green and one other Color

As I typed this post title I just had to laugh.  For some odd reason it made me think of the colors in the toilet bowl.  When I flush it the water in the bowl is blue, you add yellow to it, and voila - green.  Had I thought of this earlier, I might have chosen to go another way with this card.  Now I'm envisioning a flip card....  3 little potties each a different color with a sentiment something like "Way to Go".  Okay enough of that nonsense.

The current challenge at 
They will even send you a free digi to use.
Isn't this young lady cute?

I followed this sketch
I'm also going to enter this in the following challenges:
Challenges 4 Everybody # 17 - Anything Goes 
Hiding in my Craftroom Challenge #92 - Yellow, Green and Pink



12 comments:

  1. This is so cute, great job on the image and thanks so much for using her to play in our Crafty Sentiments challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card.

    Thanks for sharing at Crafty Sentiments.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card, glad you play along, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable :) I spy another Teddy here ...nice card !

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhh this bear is just so cuuuute! Love the layout you have done.

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Lacy Sunshine challenge. Hope you will join us next time. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  7. really cute card
    thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, and isn't that bear just adorable? Thank you for joining in the Crafty Sentiments challenge thsi time.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card. Really loving the soft, delicate colours. Fab!

    Thank you for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh that is so adorable ! Love that sweet little teddy bear!
    Thanks for playing along at Hiding in my Craftroom this week!
    Blessings,
    Adrienne DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty, love the colors. Thanks for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody. Good Luck!
    Sandy :) DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is really cute. Thanks for playing at HIMCR.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.