Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Wednesday Post

I think it is safe to post this card now.  I mailed it out Saturday, Sybilla & Bill should have gotten it Monday.  (If not,  it is now an e-card - Happy Anniversary, you two!)



I found the vintage photo last year.  Then I came across the paper, which I've been saving for this particular card, for quite a while now.  (Actually, I'm surprised I found it. )  I typed and printed the sentiment on the computer. 

I'll be entering this card in the following challenges:
Moving Along With The Times Challenge - Inspired by a Song or Movie  (Daisy Bell is the actual title of the song, but the lyrics include  "but you'll look sweet, upon the seat, of a bicycle built for two.)
Simply Create Too Challenge # 135 - Use Your Stash - The gray lacy ribbon is actually seam binding that has been in my sewing box for probably 30 years.  
It's All About the Vintage Challenge # 41 - Travel 
 

4 comments:

  1. So creative - I'm sure they'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is absolutely fab! Great design and great use of stash!

    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this fortnight at Simply Create Too.
    Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

    Hugs Mian
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi...your card is a delight. Love the image and the lace bow...Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at Its All About the Vintage! Wishes, Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cool :)
    Thanks for joining us at It's All About The Vintage And Beauty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.