Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Diamond fold card + CAS card

I'm going to attempt to make this a quick post.  I'm even combining both cards I finished this morning into one post so I don't have to do a second one.


My first card is a diamond fold birthday card.
The butterfly is actually a Paper Smooches digi of a 3 leaf clover which I printed twice, then fussy cut removing one leaf and the stem to make butterfly wings.

I am entering it in the following challenges:
Ruby's Rainbow Challenges - Theme: Happy Birthday
Kaboodle Doodles Challenge #166 - Use any shade of pink
Joanna Sheen Challenge Blog - Spring into Spring
Creative Corner Challenges - Girly Birthday



My second card is much simpler.
The adorable frog is another digi image. If anyone recognizes him, please let me know whose design it is.  Somehow he hopped into my computer but missed a folder to identify his creator.  My apologies.

I tracked down the origin of this digi.  It is by Heidi Schwoerer  at 2 Cute Ink along with a lot of other adorable digis.



I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Dutch Dare Card Challenge #211- Birthday Fun
Outlawz Sunday CAS Challenge - Who, who, who let the frogs out?
Dynamic Duos Challenge #47 - Lt aqua and Cherry red
 



13 comments:

  1. Debi, this is one of the prettiest diamond fold cards I have seen yet. Love the layers, colors and borders. Your cup cake card is very bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the diamond fold design. It is a very pretty card. Thanks for playing at Ruby's Rainbow Challenges. Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards debi, i love that diamond fold
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card. Thanks for sharing with us at Dream Valley and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. a fabulous birthday card with a gorgeous shape!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute DD card. That cupcake image is so fun. Thanks for playing with the Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! Thanks for playing at Dynamic Duos this week! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card, thanks for entering the Kaboodle Doodles challenge
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a sweet card love this unusual shape
    thanks for taking part at Creative Corner Challenges

    Love Mel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous diamond fold and your CAS froggie is adorable. (Saw you on Outlawz) xxD

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! This is such a pretty fold! Your card is so sweet! Thanks for playing along with the Whimsical Wednesday challenge at Whimsical Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for joining us on the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog! Cute Card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card. Love the colours.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Joanna Sheen Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.